MAKEUP APPOINTMENT FAQ
Where are you located?
- We are based in Miami, FL and have 2 options for location of services. You can come to our home setup which located about 5mins East of the turnpike exit of Bird Rd. Or for an additional fee we will travel to your location of choice to provide on-site services for your convenience.
How long do you take to do makeup?
- Approximately 30-40 minutes for each makeup application.
What cosmetic products do you use?
- Cosmetics used are professional long lasting products by MAC, Too Faced, Urban decay, NYX and more.
How long will the makeup last?
- Your makeup will last all day & night, until you remove it at night.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, We accept all major credit cards.
Do you do hair?
- We have hair stylists available upon request.
How can I book your for my wedding day?
- Call us or Send us an email with wedding date and details.
Do you do wedding hair?
- We have hair stylists available upon request for weddings and bridal trials.
Do you offer bridal consultations & trials?
- Yes, You can book a Bridal consultation & trial in advance.
What happens during a bridal consultation & trial?
- We will discuss details of your wedding, what makeup look you envision for yourself for your special day. Next apply the makeup style you request. Once finished, all products used will be noted. If you decide you would like to reserve your wedding then we would go forward with filling out a bridal contract and taking a security deposit to reserve your date!
Can I book you for my wedding without doing a wedding trial?
- Yes, Although a trial is recommended.
Is there any contracts done for weddings?
- Yes, We have a printed contract mandatory for all wedding bookings to protect the client and makeup artist.
Do you take a deposit for the wedding?
- Yes, A minimum of $150.00 deposit from the bride’s total balance for her makeup is required to reserve the wedding date. This is non-refundable.
Do you travel to the client the day of the wedding?
- Yes, we travel to location of clients choice.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations can be made at no additional charge as long as they’re 31 days prior to wedding date. If you cancel within the 31 day period you will be charged a $100.00 late fee to the credit card we have in file for you. And Your original deposit is still non-refundable.